AN unlucky pooch accidentally became trapped in a vehicle as temperatures soared to 32 degrees yesterday.
At around 11.50am, Metropolitan Fire Service firefighters were called to rescue a dog trapped in a car on Sturt Street.
“It is believed the dog’s owner left the dog in the unlocked car for a moment to ask if she could bring the dog into a veterinary surgery,” an MFS spokesperson said.
“When she returned to the vehicle a short time later the car was locked with the dog trapped inside.
“It’s believed the dog may have accidentally activated the central locking.”
The distressed owner notified the veterinary surgery