By EWAN KENNEDY
BMW Australia has introduced two new limited edition vehicles known as the X3 and X4 M40i Frozen Editions.
They are painted in Frozen Deep Grey metallic paint finish.
Only 37 are being imported; 17 of the X3 M40i Frozen Edition and 20 of the X4 M40i Frozen Edition
They are finished exclusively in BMW Individual Frozen Deep Grey metallic and feature:
– M Shadow Line kidney grille in high-gloss black.
– Mirror caps in carbon fibre.
– Rear boot lid spoiler in carbon fibre (X4 M40i Frozen Edition only).
– M Sport brakes in high-gloss red.
– Sun protection glazing.
– Leather Vernasca upholstery in black with red stitching (available for the first time on X3).
– Sensatec instrument panel featuring contrast stitching in red (available for the first time on X3).
– M seat belts featuring BMW M tri-colour stitching.
– M interior trim in carbon fibre.
Both are powered by the BMW TwinPower in-line six-cylinder engine which develops 285kW and 500Nm and has a zero to 100km per hour acceleration in just 4.8 seconds.