Motorcylce lost in accidental shed fire

A PORT MacDonnell man has lost a Harley Davidson motorcycle after an accidental fire started in his shed, causing around $60,000 worth of damage yesterday morning.

The man was using a grinder in his shed at around 11.20am yesterday morning on Germain Court when sparks from the equipment started a blaze.

Port MacDonnell Country Fire Service (CFS) crews attended, however the fire was mostly extinguished when they arrived.

Police also attended and estimated the damage to be around $60,000, including the destruction of a motorcycle.

“We are not investigating any suspicious circumstances as the fire was deemed accidental,” Mount Gambier Police Senior Sergeant Chris

OR
OR

Leave a Reply