Backyard blaze engulfs shed

BIG BLAZE: Emergency services attended a Kalangadoo property on Saturday afternoon after a man called triple zero to alert them to a fire. Picture: GRAEME MELLOR PHOTOGRAPHY

A FIRE engulfed a shed at a property in Kalangadoo on Saturday after rubbish lit by the male occupant burnt out of control, causing around $10,000 damage to the building and assets inside.

Police and Country Fire Service (CFS) crews from Penola, Nangwarry, Tarpeena and Kalangadoo attended the property on Railway Terrace at around 2.30pm to find the shed


Leave a Reply