Get the latest news to your email inbox FREE!

REGISTER

Get the latest news to your email inbox FREE!

REGISTER
HomeLocal NewsWho is our mystery millionaire?

Who is our mystery millionaire?

MILLION DOLLAR WINNER: Rosaville Takeaway and Lotteries owner Malcolm Domaschenz, his granddaughter Ella and wife Gina celebrate the news a mystery X Lotto player purchased their million-dollar winning ticket at the Mount Gambier outlet.
Picture: BRITTANY DENTON

A MYSTERY Monday and Wednesday X Lotto player who purchased their entry at Mount Gambier’s Rosaville Takeaway and Lotteries won the division one prize of $1m dollars in Monday night’s draw.

Residents and visitors in Mount Gambier and the wider South East were urged to check their Monday X Lotto tickets as soon as possible.

SA Lotteries spokesperson Bronnie Spencer said she was eager to confirm the division one news with Mount Gambier’s newest millionaire.

“You may not think it’s possible that you could be the registered division one winner we’re unable to contact, but if you purchased a registered entry in Monday’s X Lotto draw that you haven’t checked yet, you’re in with a chance,” Ms Spencer said.

“We’re urging all SA Lotteries players to check their entries as soon as possible and if you discover you are holding the registered division one winning ticket to contact SA Lotteries on 131 868 to begin the process of claiming your prize.

“The winning numbers in Monday and Wednesday X Lotto draw 3692 on Monday, September 5, were 13, 8, 16, 24, 37 and 7, while the supplementary numbers were 5 and 20.”

The winning ticket is registered to an Easiplay Club card, however despite numerous attempts to contact the winner, SA Lotteries officials had been unable to deliver the dream-come-true news yesterday.

Ms Spencer reminded players of the importance of keeping their contact details up to date.

“It is really important when you register your ticket to an Easiplay Club card that you keep your details up to date so we can contact you directly with the good news of a big win,” she said.
Rosaville Takeaway and Lotteries owner Malcolm Domaschenz said he was delighted his outlet had sold another prize winning ticket.

“We have sold 11 division one prizes, lotto wins and winning scratchies,” Mr Domaschenz said.

“It’s been two years since our last significant prize winner so we are very happy and we hope the win stays in the South East.

“We have people from Millicent, Robe and all over buy their tickets here, as well as people passing through – we really hope it’s a local.”

Across Australia there were four division one winning entries in Monday and Wednesday X Lotto draw 3692, including two from Queensland, one from South Australia and one from Western Australia.

Last financial year, there were 275 division one winning X Lotto entries across the jurisdictions, which collectively won more than $283m.

The division one winning tally has now reached 290 so far this calendar year, including 20 won by SA Lotteries customers.

Digital Edition
Subscribe

Get an all ACCESS PASS to the News and your Digital Edition with an online subscription

Hear to Entertain across the region

Friday, February 20 Dave Blackett, The Commercial Hotel, Mount Gambier/Berrin, 8pm Macey Singles Launch, TV Therapy, Stonewalls, The Bellum Hotel, Mount Schank, 8.30pm Daniel Formosa + Imahgen...
More News

Southern Ports tennis continues through summer

WITH a range of social events across the Limestone Coast, team captains of the Southern Ports Tennis Association managed to muster some teams for...

LSEBA Round 16 holds mixed results

THE Lower South East Bowls Association played Round 16 to a range of mixed results spread through the three divisions last weekend. In Division 1,...

Good News for You: Communication – on the grow

Unshaken, and not stirred, James Bond calmly ignored the increasing tension and reached for his car phone, which briefly stole the show and made...

Long distance fight for justice

A Canadian woman who was groomed online by a Naracoorte man as a teenager is now fighting for change, as her perpetrator lives his...

Naracoorte Caves promise

THE Naracoorte Caves will receive a massive cash injection should the state's Liberal Party be successful next month. The Liberal Party has announced it...

Anglers on a roll this summer

A pleasant weekend of weather in the south east allowed plenty of anglers the opportunity to wet a line and between the sea, the...

Centrals overpower Federals in tough clash

CENTRAL'S Division 1 offence exploded for 16 runs last Friday, burying Federals in a lop-sided road victory. The visitors came out swinging from the very...

MGDTA reclaim Baker and Ey Shields

THE Mount Gambier District Tennis Association (MGDTA) have reclaimed the Baker and Ey Shields in the interleague competition against the Southern Ports Tennis Association...

Concordes White take out Concordes United

IN the final Valentine’s Day clash of the round, the Concordes sister sides went head-to-head for end-of-season bragging rights at least until they meet...

Bandits get it done against Demons

IN a cracking game between top of the ladder Demons and Bandits, the crowd had an exciting game to watch. After a tight few...