Wood heater blaze rips through ‘man cave’

GOING UP IN SMOKE: White Avenue resident Ken Quinlan joins calls for householders to beware of the potential dangers of slow combustion wood heaters after fire ripped through his “man cave”. Picture: SANDRA MORELLO

THE region’s Metropolitan Fire Service commander has issued a renewed warning over the use of combustion wood heaters after fire ripped through a residential shed in Mount Gambier.

With winter temperatures plummeting and the use of wood heaters spiking, MFS commander Mark Searcy warned people not to leave slow combustion heaters unattended.

It is understood Tuesday night’s White Avenue blaze was

OR
OR

Leave a Reply